Ultraschall-Durchflussmessgerät – ALTOSONIC V12
- Diese Seite steht nur in Englisch zur Verfügung -
Ultrasonic gas flowmeter for custody transfer
As times change, so do the requirements for ultrasonic meters. Today it is assumed that an ultrasonic device measures accurately and precisely, but what about long-term reliability? After all, this depends on more than just the ultrasonic meter itself. The transferred effect of the high pressure calibration on the installation conditions in the measuring station and dirt, which may collect on the meter over time, can also have a negative effect.
The unique chord arrangement of the ALTOSONIC V12 enables it to generate diagnostic data for places where traditional ultrasonic meters gathered too little information or none at all: firstly at the pipe wall itself, scanning with reflection. Secondly, in close proximity to the pipe wall, using the geometrical arrangement of the outer chords. Thirdly, at the bottom of the pipe. This data is gathered using a separate diagnostic chord. This extremely extensive diagnostic data allows the ALTOSONIC V12 to carry out self-monitoring, which sets the standard for other devices in terms of performance monitoring.
- 12-chord design
- High reliability with built-in redundancy
- Swirl compensation in each measuring plane
- Transducer replacement under pressure
- Bi-directional flow measurement
- Fully encapsulated cabling
- Field display for main functions
- Oil & Gas
- Offshore FPSO and platforms
- Onshore exploration
- Underground gas storage (UGS)
- Large gas intakes, for example for power stations, petrochemical industry, aluminum melters, etc.