Electromagnetic flowmeters – IFC 100 Signal converter
The more than economical solution
- Simple and easy to install
- Diagnostics of device and application
- Extremely fast signal conversion
The IFC 100 electromagnetic signal converter is designed to measure the flow velocity, conductivity, volume and mass flow of electrically conductive, liquid media.
The signal converter can be combined with any measuring sensor, making it very widely used. In terms of available housing versions, there is a compact variant, in which the signal converter is connected to the measuring sensor, as well as a 0° and 45° version.
If the measuring point is difficult to access or the ambient conditions prevent the use of the compact variant, the signal converter is available in a wall-mounted housing.
The IFC 100 was designed for applications requiring an economical measuring solution with a high level of technology.
- Simple installation and start-up
- Available inputs and outputs: Current output (incl. HART®), pulse/frequency output, status output and control input
- Large backlit graphic display with intuitive operation
- A variety of operating languages integrated as standard
- Maintenance free
- Excellent price/performance ratio
- Extremely quick signal conversion
- Higher accuracy by extended calibration
- Water & Wastewater
- Heating, Ventilation & Air Conditioning (HVAC)
- Power plants
- Measuring homogeneous media
- Water distribution networks and spray-irrigation systems
- Water treatment
- Environmental technology