Variable Area Flowmeters – VA 45
Flowmeters especially for gases
The VA 45 variable area flowmeters were designed to measure gases. They can be used, for example, in industrial ovens, forges and furnaces, and protective gas and heating systems. The standardized device design is available with various connections that conform to standards.
The glass measuring cone, protected by a metal sleeve with a viewing glass, makes it easy to read the flow directly.
- Simple, low-cost measuring principle without auxiliary power
- Stainless steel fittings: other materials optional
- Thread, flange or hose connection
- Process temperatures: -20°C to +100°C
- for measuring gases at low operating pressure up to 1 bar
- Upper limit of measurement for gases: 1.5 to 75 m3/h (air: 20°C, 1.013 bar)
- Accuracy 2.5 % of measured value acc. VDI/VDE 3513-2 (qG=50%)
- Suitable for measuring gases in accordance with DVGW process sheet G 260
- Connector variants
- 1 VA 45V - with screw fitting
- 2 VA 45F - with flange connection
- 3 VA 45S - with tube nozzle