Variable Area Flowmeters – H250 M40
H250 with M40 indicator
The new standard solution for the process industry. The H250/M40 flowmeters are setting a new standard in variable area flowmeter technology. They combine tried and tested flow measurement with latest communication capabilities like Foundation Fieldbus.
The functionality of the devices is modular extendable. The innovative construction allows a free choice of intrinsically safe or flameproof design.
The sturdy all-metal design, availabale in different materials, ensures high resistance to pressure, temperature and media and stands up to extreme application and environmental conditions. The new H250/M40 is the new standard solution for the process industry when costs and reliability are a factor.
Highlights indicator/transmitter M40
- Simple, low-cost installation: Measure and display without auxiliary power supply
- Unique modularity to adapt to customer-specific applications
- limit switches (NAMUR, 3-wire transistor or reed contacts)
- 2-wire analog output 4…20mA with HART
- Foundation Fieldbus / Profibus PA interface
- Graphical LC display with flow counter and pulse output
- Universal ex-concept: Flameproof and intrinsically safe
- Ingress protection IP66/68, IP69K, NEMA 4x/6
- Any meter orientation possible: vertical, horizontal or in fall pipes
Highlights H250 measuring cone
- Sturdy stainless steel construction for high operating pressure up to 3000 bar and extreme process temperatures from -200°C to +400°C
- Optionally available with PTFE/ceramic liner for acids and alkalis
- High application security, even with extremely small flows
- Excellent long-term stability
- Upper limit of measurement for liquids: 10 to 120,000 l/h (water: 20°C)
- Upper limit of measurement for gases: 0.7 to 2800 m3/h (air: 20°C, 1.013 bar)
- Measuring range 10:1 (optional 100:1)
- Accuracy: 1.6 % according VDI/VDE 3513-2 (qG = 50%)
- Many different process connections
- Flanges as per EN (DN15-DN150), ASME and JIS
- Screw and clamp connections, welding ends et al.
- Special design for the food and pharmaceutical industry with EHEDG approval
Further options (also for retrofit)
- Magnetic filters, if the medium contains particles which can be magnetically influenced
- Float damping for pulsating flows or low operating pressure (especially when measuring gases)
- Display damping ensures measured value is easy to read
- Heating jacket for measuring cone