Variable Area Flowmeters – H250 M8
H250 with M8 indicator
The compact solution for the process industry. H250 flowmeters based on the float principle are versatile and can be used for conductive and non-conducting liquids and gases. The sturdy all-metal design ensures high resistance to pressure, temperature and media and stands up to extreme application and environmental conditions.
Mechanical indicator (M8M)
Without auxiliary power, the flow-dependent position of the float in the measuring cone is transmitted by a magnetic coupling to the scale in the indicator housing. Both adjustable limit values of the transmitters are also displayed on the scale.
Electronic indicator (M8E)
The electronic version with bar graph indicator features state-of-the-art sensors which record the position of the float without contact or hysteresis. By default, the system works with linear analog output in 2-wire technology (applied current 4 to 20 mA). The device can be operated with commercially available power supply units.
Highlights H250 measuring cone
- Sturdy stainless steel construction for high operating pressure up to 3000 bar and extreme process temperatures from -25°C to +200°C
- Optionally available with PTFE/ceramic liner for acids and alkalis
- High application security, even with extremely small flows
- Excellent long-term stability
- Upper limit of measurement for liquids: 10 to 120,000 l/h (water: 20°C)
- Upper limit of measurement for gases: 0.7 to 2800 m3/h (air: 20°C, 1.013 bar)
- Accuracy 1.6 % of measured value acc. VDI/VDE 3513-2 (qG=50%)
- Many different process connections
- Flanges as per EN (DN15-DN100), ASME and JIS
- Screw and clamp connections
- Special design for use in foods and pharmaceutical industry with EHEDG approval
- Magnetic filters, if the medium contains particles which can be magnetically influenced
- Float damping for pulsating flows or low operating pressure (especially when measuring gases)