The LS42 is a data logger with an integrated GSM / GPRS module. It is battery operated, watertight (IP68) and easy to install. When combined with the also battery powered WATERFLUX 3070 water meter, it forms a perfect solution for monitoring of potable water distribution networks. Other process instrumentation like pressure or level transmitters can also be connected and powered. To this end, the LS42 comes with 4 digital inputs and 2 optional analogue inputs.
Product features and options depend on device configuration: Contact us to make sure that your preferred functionality can be combined in one device.
- Built-in high performance antenna designed for installation in manholes
- GSM/GPRS data transfer with standard SIM card
- Data logger and evaluation software for saving and evaluating all measurements incl. pressure and temperature measurement
- Wireless connection with PC or pocket PC via Bluetooth
- No data loss in case of power failure (empty battery)
- Visual LED-based diagnostics
- Autonomous power supply: long-life lithium battery, low consumption
- Sensor power feeding (suitable for passive output)
- Permanent power consumption metering