The EtherNet/IP™ Interface Box equips OPTIMASS 1010, OPTIMASS 3010 and OPTIMASS 7010 instruments with a state-of-the-art EtherNet/IP™ interface. Designed for installation in a control cabinet, it offers a full-featured web-interface for configuration, maintenance and diagnostics, and for smooth and intuitive integration into major EtherNet/IP™ host systems, e.g. Rockwell and Schneider Electric.
An integrated 2-port Ethernet switch allows for flexible network topologies: multiple devices can be connected without the need for an external switch. If the application requires redundancy, the EtherNet/IP™ interface can also be deployed in ring topology. The integrated web server allows field device configuration and diagnosis using standard devices such as tablet PCs.
- Interface box for configuration, maintenance and diagnostics
- Support of Device Level Ring (DLR) for redundancy
- Password protected web server to facilitate configuration and diagnosis of the device
- Electronic Data Sheet (EDS) available for convenient deployment
- Add-On Instruction (AOI) available for use in Rockwell environments
- Communicates via Modbus RTU Protocol with the attached field device