The DW 184 is an insertion-type flow controller for checking the flow velocity of liquids without auxiliary power. It is suitable for horizontal and vertical pipes ≥DN250 / 10″. The device comes with DN150 (PN16/40) or 6” (ASME Cl 150/300) flanges. The internals are made of stainless steel (1.4404 / 316 L). The indicator is available with a linear scale with alarm positions at the top and bottom.
The DW 184 is particularly suitable for cost-effective flow detection in various applications that don't require high accuracy. It can deal with flow velocities up to 4 m/s or 13.1 ft/s. A high-temperature version can be provided for operating conditions up to +300°C / +570°F. The mechanical flow controller is available as non-hazardous, intrinsically-safe or explosion-proof version.
Product features and options depend on device configuration: Contact us to make sure that your preferred functionality can be combined in one device.
- Cost-effective insertion-type device
- Housing removable under process conditions
- Permanent readings in any position
- With dial or linear scale with up to two alarm positions
- High reliability and repeatability (±3% of switching point)
- Wide range of wetted parts materials
- With optional stainless steel housing
- Individually calibrated and tested
- Installation independent of pipe diameter