The combination of an orifice plate with the differential pressure transmitter OPTIBAR DP 7060 forms a versatile DP flowmeter for a wide range of applications with liquids, gases or steam. Due to its broad selection of orifice plate materials and designs the flowmeter is suitable for various process conditions and parameters - from high pressure and high temperature media to extremely aggressive fluids. It is also a cost-effective yet reliable device for natural gas or wet gas measurements. The differential pressure flowmeter covers a wide diameter range and can be provided wet-calibrated for increased accuracy. It comes with various digital communication options.
- Worldwide standardised flow measurement principle according to ISO 5167
- One pressure transmitter for all flow applications: compact or remote version
- Change of pressure transmitter without process interruption
- Integrated absolute pressure measurement
- All measurement uncertainties under operational conditions are known and can be calculated
- Optional temperature and pressure compensation
- Optimisation of measuring points according to a given specification, e.g. short inlet/outlet sections, low pressure loss, small overall uncertainty, etc.
- No moving parts
- Unique 3D linearisation of transmitter: compensation for all influencing factors at virtually all possible combinations
- Use in hazardous areas
- Various orifice plate designs available
- Large choice of wetted materials for corrosive and non-corrosive media
- SIL 2/3