The DWM 2000 is a 3-wire electromagnetic flowmeter to monitor the flow of conductive liquids, pastes and slurries. The range of this insertion-type device is adjustable from 1…8 m/s or 3.3…26.2 ft/s. A welding socket is supplied as standard for welding the DWM 2000 directly onto process pipes (DN50…400 / 2…16"). The long version (DWM 2000 L) is suited for larger pipe diameters or open channels. It comes with either a threaded connection or sliding connection. Both versions are equipped with a safety chain for safe removal of the sensor and with an optional isolation valve. The flow meter is also available with VARIVENT® connection for hygienic applications.
As an alternative to insertion tubes, an optional spool piece can be used to install the DWM 2000 without welding operation. For temporarily or permanently immersed measuring points, the meter can be ordered as IP68 rated version. The DWM 2000 has an optional LCD display. Other remote display options are also available. The insertion-type flowmeter is factory calibrated before delivery.
- Sturdy construction: no moving parts, maintenance-free and wetted parts made of stainless steel and ceramic
- Converter is removable or rotatable under process conditions
- With DIP switch for setting full-scale value
- Zero calibration button removes zero offset
- Long sensors for open channels or pipes larger than 400 mm / 16" in diameter
- Optional isolation valve or welding socket for long versions (DWM 2000 L)
- IP 68 stainless steel housing for applications where immersion can exist
- Optional spool pieces for pipe diameters DN25…50 / 1…2"
- VARIVENT® connection for hygienic applications
- Indication of flow rate and flow velocity
- With optional LCD indication or other remote display options