The OPTIFLUX 1300 is an electromagnetic flowmeter (EMF) with lightweight wafer-style design. The meter is an economical solution for applications with conductive liquids (≥ 5 μS/cm) and higher solid content (up to 70%). Unlike the OPTIFLUX 1100, the OPTIFLUX 1300 offers a better accuracy. The flowmeter already meets the demands of many applications in various industries. It has established itself as the preferred solution for OEM machinery applications, dosing systems, compact skids, chemical handling systems or pump and firefighting systems.
Product features and options depend on device configuration: Contact us to make sure that your preferred functionality can be combined in one device.
- Bi-directional flow measurement over a wide dynamic range (turndown ratio: 1000:1)
- Lightweight and compact wafer-style ("sandwich") design for space saving installation
- Standard measurement accuracy: ±0.3% or ±1mm/s of measured value (MV)
- Extensive sensor and process diagnostics (incl. NE 107)
- Reinforced PFA liner: Smooth surface, excellent chemical resistance
- Pipe cross-section without restrictions for slurries with non abrasive solid particles
- No maintenance required
- On-site verification of flowmeter with OPTICHECK service tool