The OPTIFLUX 4100 is an electromagnetic flowmeter (EMF) for a wide range of standard process applications with aggressive and abrasive liquids. It enables reliable flow measurement even under harsh process conditions with temperatures up to +180°C / +356°F, low conductivity (≥5 µS/cm) and solid content (up to 10%). This makes the flowmeter particularly suitable for applications involving corrosive chemicals, sewage and drilling mud or mining sludge. Installation in measurement chambers subject to (constant) flooding is also possible using the optional IP68 / NEMA 6P rated version.
- Bi-directional flow measurement over a wide dynamic range (turndown ratio: 1000:1)
- PTFE, PFA, ETFE, hard rubber, soft rubber or PU liner: excellent chemical and abrasion resistance
- Wide range of electrode materials
- Special designs, sizes, inner diameters and liner thicknesses on request
- Standard measurement accuracy: ±0.3% or ±1mm/s of measured value (MV)
- Optional external coatings for offshore or subsoil installation (also acc. to ISO 12944)
- Diagnostics incl. conductivity, electrode error, ambient and process temperature etc.
- Full bore design: No moving parts, no wear, no pressure loss
- For hazardous areas: ATEX, IECEx, FM, CSA
- On-site verification of flowmeter with OPTICHECK service tool