The OPTIFLUX 6050 is an electromagnetic flowmeter (EMF) for basic hygienic applications in the food sector. It offers cost-effective flow measurement where an extremely high accuracy, extensive diagnostics or a wide range of digital communication options are not a priority. The 3A and EHEDG certified flowmeter comes with industry specific hygienic adapters. It has no crevices, gaps or blind spots and is specifically designed to stay free of contamination. This way, it complies with the most stringent hygienic demands in the food and beverage industry.
- Bi-directional flow measurement over a wide dynamic range
- Designed for conductive liquids ≥5 μS/cm (water ≥20 μS/cm)
- Suitable for solid content up to 10%, e.g. yogurt with fruit pieces, soups with vegetable pieces etc.
- Compact version or remote version with wall-mount housing (with or without display)
- PFA liner reinforced with embedded stainless steel grid for vacuum resistance
- Unique L-shaped gasket prevents expansion of gasket for increased life time
- Complies with FDA and EC1935/2004 regulations
- Available with industry specific installation lengths and various hygienic process connections
- Full bore design: No moving parts, no wear, no pressure loss
- On-site verification of flowmeter with OPTICHECK service tool