The OPTIFLUX 7300 is a an electromagnetic flowmeter (EMF) for measuring very low conductivity liquids (≥0.05 μS/cm). The high-end meter is particularly suitable for applications with extremely adhesive and greasy media that tend to form an insulating film. It is also the first choice for applications involving high vibration and noise as well as oxidizing, abrasive or toxic chemicals. The leak-tight, vacuum and temperature resistant ceramic tube construction also complies with regulations of the food industry (FDA, EC1934/2004). Therefore, hygienic flow measurement with advanced requirements is another field of application.
Product features and options depend on device configuration: Contact us to make sure that your preferred functionality can be combined in one device.
- Bi-directional flow measurement over a wide dynamic range
- High chemical resistance: Designed for aggressive, toxic and abrasive media
- Stable measurement in noisy applications, no insulation of electrodes
- 100% diffusion tight ceramic sensor material
- Excellent long term stability and accuracy
- Extensive sensor and process diagnostics (incl. NE 107)
- Flange or sandwich version
- Optional extra robust flanged design for heavily vibrating constructions
- Suited for hygienic use (conforms with FDA, EC1935/2004; EHEDG certified)
- Full bore design: No moving parts, no wear, no pressure loss
- On-site verification of flowmeter with OPTICHECK service tool