The TIDALFLUX 2300 is an electromagnetic flowmeter (EMF) with a patented, capacitive level measurement for use in partially filled pipes (up to DN1600 / 64”). The meter is the ideal solution for flow measurement of municipal or industrial wastewater in pressureless transport lines. However, the EMF is also suitable for measurement of effluent brine from dredging, mining or sea/well water injection applications. Unlike open channel systems (Venturi, V-notches etc.) the inline flowmeter is a closed measuring solution without obstructions and with a much better accuracy at lower total costs of ownership.
Product features and options depend on device configuration: Contact us to make sure that your preferred functionality can be combined in one device.
- Bi-directional flow measurement over a wide dynamic range
- Closed measurement solution with patented integrated non-contact level measurement
- Designed for effluent and slurries in gravity pipelines / sewers
- Chemically and abrasion resistant PUR liner
- Accuracy: ±1% of measured value (MV)
- Electrodes not in contact with floating deposits
- Optional version for direct burial installation and flooded areas (IP68)
- Standard factory calibration, no on-site calibration required
- Extensive flowmeter and process diagnostics which exceed the NE 107 requirement
- Also for use in hazardous areas zone 1
- On-site verification of flowmeter with OPTICHECK service tool