ALTOSONIC V LNG
Ultrasonic flowmeter for LNG measurement
The ALTOSONIC V LNG is a 5-path ultrasonic flowmeter for custody transfer (CT) measurement of Liquefied Natural Gas (LNG). The flow meter is certified as meeting the requirements of OIML R-117 class 0.3, API and MID MI-005. The LNG flow meter is much more accurate than standard inventory procedures. This allows an accurate billing and standardised measurement from the liquefication plant to regasification.
The ALTOSONIC V LNG features a unique transducer construction with anti-crosstalk design for the best possible measurement under cryogenic conditions (as low as -200°C / -328°F). The redundant acoustic path of the flow meter ensures permanent availability. Due to the full bore design of the ALTOSONIC V LNG there is absolutely no change in flow condition. There is no pressure loss, no flow rate deviations and no risk of inline gasification.
Product features and options depend on device configuration: Contact us to make sure that your preferred functionality can be combined in one device.
- Bi-directional flow measurement over a wide dynamic range (turn down: 50:1)
- Independent of external influences (tank geometry, strapping tables, ambient conditions)
- Guaranteed OIML-approved accuracy: ±0.3% error of MV
- Much more accurate than standard inventory procedures
- Cost-effective alternative to shore tank and ship tank inventory measurements
- Certified viscosity range up to 400 cSt
- Anti-crosstalk transducers for maximum reliability
- Full bore design: No moving parts, no wear, no pressure loss