The DK46/47/48/800 is a variable area (VA) flowmeter for monitoring and adjusting extremely small flow rates of liquids (from ≥0.04 l/h or ≥0.1 GPH) and gases (from ≥5 Nl/h or 0.22 SCFH). It is thus particularly useful for sample flow monitoring in analyser systems and gas chromatographs or measuring liquids and gases in laboratories and pilot installations. Blinds and supports are available for panel mounting to purge panels or similar applications. By using a lab support, the flowmeters can be converted into a desktop unit.
Product features and options depend on device configuration: Contact us to make sure that your preferred functionality can be combined in one device.
- Cost-effective small purgemeter
- Low-cost measuring principle without auxiliary power
- Maximum measuring error: ±1 / ±2.5 / ±4% (acc. to VDI/VDE 3513-2) or ±1 / ±2 / ±3% of full scale
- Fine metering of very small volumes of liquids and gases
- Integrated high quality needle valve in foot or head piece
- Stainless steel, brass or PVDF fittings
- Suitable for use in Safety Instrumented Systems with SIL 2, in redundant design (1oo2) also in SIL 3 applications (type A device)
- No wearing parts