The H250 M8 is a variable area (VA) flowmeter with electrical signal output and bargraph indication or mechanical indication with two optional limit switches. The compact flowmeter allows space-saving installation. It is thus highly suitable for installation in limited spaces.
The H250 M8E version features magnetic sensors recording the position of the float without contact or hysteresis. Standard system operation is with a linear analogue output in 2-wire technology (4…20 mA). The H250 M8M version operates without auxiliary power. The flow value as well as the optional two limit switch setpoints are displayed on the scale. It has approvals for use in hazardous areas and comes with a wide range of process connections.
Product features and options depend on device configuration: Contact us to make sure that your preferred functionality can be combined in one device.
- The space-saving standard VA meter
- PPS housing as standard, stainless steel housing as option
- Optional limit switches or 2-wire 4…20mA
- Ingress protection IP66/67
- Full scale value for liquids: 10…6,300 l/h / 5…1664 GPH
- Full scale value for gases: 0.7…180 m3/h / 25…111 SCFH
- Turndown ratio 10:1
- Maximum measuring error: ±2.5% (acc. to VDI/VDE 3513-2) or ±2% of full scale
- Approvals for use in hazardous areas