The BM26A-6000 is a magnetic level indicator (MLI) for liquefied gas and cryogenic applications. The level gauge is particularly suitable for continuous level measurement in process or storage tanks containing low temperature media like liquefied ammonia (NH3), liquefied carbon dioxide (CO2) or liquefied propane. The MLI comes with various thermal insulation options for use in process temperatures down to -196°C / -320.8°F.
- Stable level measurement in case of evaporating or boiling liquids
- Rugged metallic design, no maintenance
- Titanium float for low-density applications
- Flaps housed in hermetically sealed glass tube (IP68)
- Highly visible level indication works without power supply
- Various thermal insulation options for insulation down to -196°C / -320.8°F
- Available with optional reed switches (3-wire, NAMUR) or reed-chain level transmitter (4…20 mA/HART®7, FF, PA output)