The BM26A-7000 is a magnetic level indicator (MLI) for extreme operating conditions and liquid interface applications. The level gauge is particularly suitable for continuous level measurement of high-temperature or high-pressure liquids in chemical, petrochemical and refining processes or in boiler applications of various industries. It is equally suitable for interface measurement in oil/water separators or similar installations. For level monitoring of corrosive products in pressurised tanks up to 40 barg / 580 psig, the PTFE-lined version of the MLI is the instrument of choice.
Product features and options depend on device configuration: Contact us to make sure that your preferred functionality can be combined in one device.
- Dedicated version for high temperature and pressure conditions
- Large choice of materials, e.g. 316L, 304L, alloy C276, alloy 625
- PTFE-lined version for corrosive liquids up to +200°C / 192°F and 40 barg / 580 psig
- Float designed for low densities down to 370 kg/m3 / 23.09 lb/ft3
- Flaps housed in hermetically sealed glass tube (IP68)
- Thermal insulation for high temperatures, electric heat tracing, heating/cooling system, heat protective enclosure
- Highly visible level indication works without power supply
- Available with optional reed switches (3-wire, NAMUR) or reed-chain level transmitter (4…20 mA/HART®7, FF, PA output)