The OPTISWITCH 6600 is a capacitance level switch for hygienic and industrial applications. The switch detects high or low level or serves as overfill, dry-run or pump protection. The device can also detect liquid-liquid interfaces or a change of media characteristics. It operates independently of the mounting position. With a reverse thread, it can be mounted into an extension tube for a top-mounted low level detection. The microwave level switch is resistant to CIP and SIP agents.
Product features and options depend on device configuration: Contact us to make sure that your preferred functionality can be combined in one device.
- Unaffected by foam, condensate or build-up of deposits
- Can be set to detect foam or even a change in media characteristics of the same liquid
- Very fast response times
- Maintenance-free, can be installed in any position
- Large choice of hygienic process connections
- EHEDG and 3A certified; complies with FDA and EC1935/2004
- Lloyd's Register and DNV approvals for the marine industry
- Suited for ATEX hazardous areas