The OPTISWITCH 5300 is a vibration level switch for heavy duty applications. It is designed for high/low level alarm, overfill protection or pump dry-run detection in processes from cryogenic to +450°C / +842°F. Its pressure range (up to 160 barg / 2321 psig) meets boiler standards covering virtually all saturated steam applications. With its corrosion-resistant tuning fork (Inconel® 718), an optional 2nd process seal (ceramic) and an extensive set of approvals (WHG, NACE, Ship, Ex, Boiler and SIL) it is the ideal device for harsh environments such as refineries or offshore platforms.
- Detection of liquids with very low densities, optional down to ≥0.42 kg/l or 26.22 lb/ft3
- Unaffected by dielectrics, density or turbulences
- Adjustment-free setup and simple maintenance
- Extra safe with second process seal (ceramic)
- Self-monitoring sensor and electronics element
- Functional test possible during operation
- Ex, WHG, SIL, NACE and various ship approvals