The OPTIFLEX 8200 is a 2-wire guided radar level transmitter based on the Time Domain Reflectometry (TDR) technology. It is designed for level and interface measurement under extreme conditions in the power, oil and gas industries. For high safety requirements in applications with dangerous media, the OPTIFLEX 8200 features a single or double ceramic process seal system.
Product features and options depend on device configuration: Contact us to make sure that your preferred functionality can be combined in one device.
- Various converter and electronic versions to facilitate access to the device:
- Available as compact version (C) or with remote converter (F) up to 100 m / 328 ft
- Sensor extension with compact version (S) up to 15 m / 49.2 ft
- Horizontal or vertical housing to suit every installation
- Converter is rotatable and removable under process conditions and compatible with all previous Guided Radar (TDR) level transmitters made by KROHNE
- Stainless steel housing for corrosive environment
- Weather protection - protects the converter in extreme weather conditions
- Diagnosis functions according to NAMUR NE 107
- NACE design MR 0175 (ISO 15156), MR 0103 (ISO 17945) / ASME B31.3
- SIL 2 certified for safety-related applications
- ±2 mm /±0.08" accuracy
- Real-time clock for event logging
- 3-year warranty