The P-130 is an absolute pressure transmitter for tank level monitoring of liquids in cargo level applications with the CARGOMASTER® solution for onboard tank monitoring and alarm. It offers high repeatability, providing good long-term level readings. The pressure-based level transmitter can be installed in all kinds of tanks. Made from stainless steel or optional high-grade titanium, it is highly resistant to corrosive warm ballast water, fuel and lubrication oils or sludge. The IP68 rated device can be installed in all liquids except acids and corrosive chemicals. The P-130 can be used in hazardous areas. The marine pressure transmitter is DNV GL approved.
Product features and options depend on device configuration: Contact us to make sure that your preferred functionality can be combined in one device.
- Extremely robust and accurate tank gauging sensor
- Ingress protection: IP68
- Sealing: Completely filled with PUR
- Measuring range:
- 0.7...2.0 bar / 10...30 psi
- 0.7...3.5 bar / 10...50 psi
- 0.7...5.0 bar / 10...80 psi
- Burst pressure: max. 150 bar / 2176 psi
- Temperature range: -40...+125°C / -40...+260°F
- Signal output: 4...20 mA