The OPTIBAR P 2010 is an ultra-compact pressure transmitter with flush diaphragm for hygienic pressure and level applications in the food and beverage as well as in the pharmaceutical industry. It is perfectly suited for front-flush and aseptic installation. The versatile pressure and level transmitter provides a repeatable measuring signal that is stable over the long term, even with regular SIP/CIP cleaning cycles, while simultaneously guaranteeing a high degree of chemical resistance to process and cleaning solutions.
The modular design of the OPTIBAR P 2010 allows combining a wide range of fully welded process connections with a variety of filling media and electrical connections so as to accommodate virtually any hygienic requirement. Optional cooling fins can be added to handle continuous process temperatures up to +300°C / +572°F.
Product features and options depend on device configuration: Contact us to make sure that your preferred functionality can be combined in one device.
- Fully welded hygienic design with surface roughness of Ra <0.4 μm
- Suitable for SIP (Sterilisation In Place) and CIP (Cleaning In Place)
- 3A certified process connections
- Extraordinary accuracy of ±0.25%
- Outstanding temperature stability
- Long-term stability: ±0.1%/year (uncertainty)
- Modular design: free combination of device options such as electrical connections, diaphragm material, fill oil, measuring range, process connections
- Ingress protection up to IP68 / NEMA 6P
- ATEX/IECEx intrinsically safe approval for Zone 0