A cone meter is an engineered primary element for demanding DP flow applications with reduced inlet/outlet runs where other primary elements cannot be used. It comes pre-assembled with a cone installed in a closed pipeline that is welded in a meter run. It is completely flexible as to the selection of the wetted materials and can be manufactured from any material in accordance with the ISO 5167 standard. The typical 1⁄2" or 3⁄4" taps have a butt or socket weld, thread or flange connection. The taps can be equipped with condensate chambers and shut-off valves.
Product features and options depend on device configuration: Contact us to make sure that your preferred functionality can be combined in one device.
- Compact or separate design
- Also available as engineered version for advanced requirements, e.g. extreme temperatures (-270…+1400°C / -454…+2552°F)
- Can be made from any material if in accordance with ISO standard
- Low maintenance and long life with low total cost of ownership (TCO)
- Possible for tight-fit and retrofit installations
- Shortest possible upstream and downstream straight length for installation
- Available with calibration in accordance with national and international standards
- Low uncertainty: ±0.25….0.35% (calibrated)
- Taps can be equipped with condensate chambers and shut-off valves