A Venturi tube is an engineered primary flow element for the most efficient and accurate differential pressure (DP) flow measurement. The typical Venturi shape with limited cone angles enable a pressure recovery of up to 95% of the generated DP. Together with optional annular chambers to balance deviation in the flow profile. With low maintenance requirements and a long life the Venturi tube offers a low total cost of ownership. A special Venturi tube that enables online measurement of additional process parameters such as steam wetness can also be provided.
Product features and options depend on device configuration: Contact us to make sure that your preferred functionality can be combined in one device.
- Typical uncalibrated uncertainty up to ±1.5%
- Optional accredited wet calibration at operating Reynolds numbers for uncertainties up to ±0.2%
- Typical pressure loss down to 5% of the generated differential pressure
- Low requirements for straight inlet and outlet runs
- Best option for large sizes and low pressure applications
- With weld ends or flange connections
- With optional annular chambers and multiple pressure taps
- Size: 2…48" (50…1200 mm) per standard, larger sizes upon request
- Low maintenance and long life with low total cost of ownership (TCO)