The OPTIBAR MR 4300 is an orifice meter run. It is ideally suitable for use in small line sizes (<DN50 / 2″) where the impact of certain parameters such as flow profile, surface property or roughness of the pipe wall is particularly strong. The meter run assembly can also be water-calibrated for increased accuracy.
It comes completely pre-assembled and ready for installation, with orifice plate, annular chambers, process connections as well as inlet and outlet sections for low-disturbance flow. The DP flow element is available with the OPTIBAR DP 7060 DP pressure transmitter as well as with manifolds, valves, condensate pots or other accessories.
Product features and options depend on device configuration: Contact us to make sure that your preferred functionality can be combined in one device.
- Compact or separate design
- Upstream and downstream sections acc. to DIN 19214
- Reduces flow disturbances
- Minimum measurement uncertainties: ±0.3…0.4% (calibrated)
- Optional water-calibrated version for increased accuracy (±0.3%)