The OPTIBAR OP 1100 is an orifice plate (OP) with raised face (RF) design. It is a simple and cost-effective DP flow element for basic applications with clean liquids, gases and low velocity steam flows. The primary element is particularly suitable for use at uncritical pressure and temperature conditions (up to +450°C / +842°F; max. ASME Cl 2500).
Plate and handle of the OPTIBAR OP 1100 are a one-piece seamless construction. The RF orifice plate is sealed with a flat gasket. The raised face has a serrated texture to increase the gripping and retaining force. This kind of orifice plate is used with orifice flange unions and placed between standard ASME flanges with pressure taps (ASME 16.36, ASME 16.5). The OPTIBAR OP 1100 is available with a sharp edge on the upstream side and 45° edge on the downstream side or with bi-directional cross-section profile.
- Cost-effective DP flow element according to EN ISO 5167
- Sizing: EN ISO 5167, ASME MFC-3M, AGA 3, ASME PTC 19.5 2004, GOST 8.586, RD 50-411-83
- Easy handling and simple installation
- Lowest uncertainty of discharge coefficient (<±0.5%)
- High Reynolds number permissible according to norm
- With optional vent drain holes