The SENSOFIT RET 5000 is a manual retractable assembly with ball valve and bayonet coupling for easy sensor exchange without process interruption. It was especially designed for safe use in chemical applications with Ø12 / 120 mm or Ø0.47 / 4.7″ sensors. The retractable housing allows for a free positioning of the sensor immersion depth. It features various process connections.
Product features and options depend on device configuration: Contact us to make sure that your preferred functionality can be combined in one device.
- With ball valve for easy sensor exchange without process interruption
- Bayonet coupling for easy sensor dismounting at high operational safety
- Free positioning of sensor immersion depth
- Robust stainless steel (1.4404 / 316L) design
- With various cleaning connections (G1⁄8, G1⁄4, 1⁄4 NPT)
- Operable up to 4 bar / 58 psi, applicable up to 12 bar / 174 psi and 130°C / 266°F
- Automatic locking mechanism (bayonet) for safe operation also at high process pressures
- Certified for use in hazardous areas (ATEX)