The SMARTPAT COND 1200 is a 2-wire loop powered sensor for conductive conductivity measurement in drinking water and industrial or municipal wastewater applications. The robust sensor is equipped with stainless steel electrodes, an integrated temperature sensor (Pt1000) and a standard VP2 connector. Its standard process connection allows for direct installation in pipelines and tanks.
The SMARTPAT COND 1200 is part of the SMARTPAT product family - the first sensor line in the market featuring an integrated transmitter with built-in fieldbus communication (HART® 7) and current output. The real open standard enables a direct connection from sensor to the process control system. Unlike other commercially available conductivity sensors, there is no need for external transmitters. Thus, price and maintenance costs of the complete measuring point are considerably reduced.
- No external transmitter needed
- Wide dynamic range
- High cell constant
- Robust sensor design, long lifespan
- With integrated temperature sensor and standard VP2 connector
- Free of charge PACTwareTM FDT/DTM for easy handling of offline and online configuration
- Direct connection via standardized fieldbus (HART® 7)
- Various mounting assemblies for easy installation and reliable handling