The OPTISENS TSS 2000 is a total suspended solids (TSS) sensor for municipal or industrial wastewater applications. It offers an excellent price-performance ratio and is suitable for quality control and sedimentation processes in biological wastewater treatment. The cost-effective sensor is suitable for all applications where TSS measurement is required to guarantee high process reliability.
The OPTISENS TSS 2000 features a rugged stainless steel design with scratch-resistant sapphire windows. It can be immersed into basins or open channels using the SENSOFIT IMM 2000 telescopic rod or any equivalent immersion assembly. The TSS sensor needs the MAC 100 analytical transmitter for calibration and operation.
- Excellent price-performance ratio
- With scratch-resistant sapphire windows
- Suitable for use in harsh conditions and turbulent water
- Not affected by natural ambient light or colour
- Factory calibrated
- A customer-specific 6-point-linearisation can be done by the operator for increased process reliability