Resistance (RTD) temperature assembly for surface temperature measurement on double-walled pipes or similar applications
The OPTITEMP TRA-G20 is a threaded surface temperature assembly (RTD) with spring-loaded tip. The resistance temperature device is suitable for temperature measurement on double-walled pipes, storage tanks or any application where immersion or insertion of the sensor is not desired or possible. It is also commonly used for measuring bearing temperature. The RTD sensor is also suitable for vibrating measuring surfaces as well as surfaces moving up and down. The spring-loaded measuring mechanism is able to move up to 40 mm / 1.57 inch to guarantee surface contact at all times. It features a neck tube (Ø12 mm / 0.47 inch) with 1⁄8 NPT process connection and a stainless steel sheath. The measuring range is -50…+150°C / -58…+300°F.
Product features and options depend on device configuration: Contact us to make sure that your preferred functionality can be combined in one device.
- Non-intrusive surface temperature measurement of double walled pipes, storage tanks etc.
- Spring-loaded tip to maintain optimal surface contact (spring travel: 40 mm / 1.57 inch)
- Measuring tip thermally insulated against the environment
- With connection head and neck tube
- Sheath material: 1.4404 / 316L
- Standard and customised insertion lengths
- With optional temperature transmitter