The OPTITEMP TRA-H65 is a RTD sensor assembly with reduced thermowell and firmly welded clamp connection for applications in the food & beverage industry. The hygienic temperature sensor with stainless steel connection head and fast responding sensor tip is particularly suitable for temperature measurement of beverages, dairy products or pasty food. The sensor is therefore made of stainless steel (1.4404 / 316L) with an industry-specific surface finish of the thermowell of Ra ≤0.8 μm. The temperature assembly complies with FDA and EC2004/1935 regulations.
- Special sensor design with reduced tip for quick response time
- Also available with replaceable P100 measuring insert and welded thermowell for temperatures up to +300°C / +390°F
- With robust stainless steel connection head; optional temperature transmitter
- Firmly welded clamp connection in different sizes
- Optional IP69 rated version
- Vibration resistant according to IEC 60721-4-4