The OPTITEMP TRA-S34 is a threaded RTD sensor assembly without thermowell. The temperature assembly can be mounted to existing thermowells or machine housings by a thread connection or union nut. The RTD is suitable for temperature measurement of liquids, gases and steam up to +600°C / +1100°F. However, it cannot be operated without thermowell.
The OPTITEMP TRA-S34 features a modular design with a threaded standard neck tube that can be exchanged easily, even under operating conditions. This makes the temperature assembly very flexible. If it has been damaged from the outside, servicing can be carried out without process shut down. The resistance temperature device can be combined with most thermowells. It is available with ATEX and IECEx approvals.
Product features and options depend on device configuration: Contact us to make sure that your preferred functionality can be combined in one device.
- Temperature measurement of liquids, gases and steam
- Modular design: threaded standard neck tube for easy exchange under operating conditions
- Without thermowell, sheath material: 1.4404 / 316L
- Also suitable for installation into existing thermowells
- Standard or customised lengths
- Different connection heads available (IP54…IP68)
- With optional temperature transmitter
- Available as intrinsically safe: ATEX, IECEx