The OPTITEMP TCA-TF56 is a flanged thermocouple (TC) assembly with a tapered barstock thermowell. The temperature assembly for advanced requirements is used when the strength of welded multipart thermowells is not sufficient and a high mechanical stress resistance of the thermowell is required. It is therefore particularly suitable for temperature measurement in pipes, tanks or reactors at higher flow velocities and pressures (e.g. in the petrochemical or oil and gas industry). The TC sensor is designed to operate up to +600°C / +1100°F. The advantage of this sensor type is that its wetted parts can be coated (e.g. with PTFE), making it resistant to aggressive media.
The OPTITEMP TCA-TF56 features a modular design with a threaded neck tube that can be exchanged easily, even under operating conditions. This makes the temperature assembly very flexible. If it has been damaged from the outside, servicing can be carried out without process shut down. The thermocouple assembly can be combined with most thermowells. It is available with ATEX and IECEx approvals.
- Temperature measurement of solids, liquids, gases and steam
- Modular design: Flexible union neck tube or threaded DIN neck tube for easy exchange under operating conditions
- Thermowell material: 1.4404 / 316L
- Chemically resistant PTFE or similar coating for all wetted parts available
- Temperature range: -40…+600°C / +1100°F
- Standard or customised lengths
- Different connection heads available (IP54…IP68)
- With optional temperature transmitter
- In eigensicherer Ausführung (Ex i) und mit druckfester Kapselung (Ex d) erhältlich: ATEX, IECEx