The OPTITEMP TRA-W10 is a plug-in cable sensor (RTD) suitable for temperature measurement of solids, liquids and gases at low pressures and flow velocities. The temperature sensor can be used in pipes and tanks, from -50…+200°C / -58…+390°F. It features a Pt100 or Pt1000 measuring element that is placed in the measuring tip for fast response times. The OPTITEMP TRA-W10 comes with PVC, silicone or PTFE insulated connecting cable.
Product features and options depend on device configuration: Contact us to make sure that your preferred functionality can be combined in one device.
- Temperature measurement of liquids and gases in pipes and tanks
- Available with flying wires, single and double versions
- Sheath material: Stainless steel (1.4404 / 316L)
- Tolerance class A according to IEC 60751 as standard
- Available with PVC, silicone or PTFE insulated connecting cable
- Standard or customised lengths
- Available with connection head (IP54)
- With optional temperature transmitter