The OPTITEMP TRA-W20 is a cable sensor (RTD) to be mounted with M3 bolts or with hose clamp. The temperature sensor is suitable for measuring surface temperature on pipes or machinery parts (bearings, gear boxes etc.). Its measuring range is -50…+150°C / -58…+300°F. The RTD features a Pt100 or Pt1000 measuring element that is placed in the measuring tip filled with heat transfer compound for fast response times and vibration resistant operation. The OPTITEMP TRA-W20 comes with ETFE insulated connecting cable. It can be provided with free insulated flying wires for installation in applications where connection terminals already exist.
Product features and options depend on device configuration: Contact us to make sure that your preferred functionality can be combined in one device.
- Non-intrusive surface temperature measurement
- Available with flying wires, single and double versions
- Sheath material: Brass
- Tolerance class A according to IEC 60751 as standard
- Available with ETFE insulated cable
- Standard or customised lengths
- Different connection heads available (IP54…IP68)
- With optional temperature transmitter