The OPTITEMP TRA-W30 is a clamp-on cable sensor (RTD) for pipe diameters up to DN300 / 12". The surface temperature sensor is the right choice in applications where inline measurement is not possible or desirable. The RTD features a Pt100 or Pt1000 measuring element and can be used from -50…+200°C / -58…+390°F. The vibration resistant mineral isolated sensor is mounted in a PTFE sensor body with a copper plate for fast response times. The OPTITEMP TRA-W30 comes with PTFE insulated connecting cable. It can be provided with free insulated flying wires for installation in applications where connection terminals already exist.
- Non-intrusive surface temperature measurement
- Available with flying wires, single and double versions
- Sheath material: Copper
- Tolerance class A according to IEC 60751 as standard
- Available with PTFE insulated connecting cable
- Standard or customised lengths
- With optional temperature transmitter