The OPTITEMP TRA-C10 is a compact resistance sensor (RTD) with optional integrated transmitter for applications with limited space. The sensor is particularly designed for applications with hygienic requirements, e.g. in the food and beverage industry. It is made of stainless steel (1.4404 / 316 L) and has a surface finish of Ra 0.8 μm. It is best suited for measuring the temperature of gases, liquids and vapour from -50…+150°C / -58…+302°F. The OPTITEMP TRA-C10 is a highly accurate sensor featuring great reliability over the long term, and excellent measuring stability.
Product features and options depend on device configuration: Contact us to make sure that your preferred functionality can be combined in one device.
- Hygienic temperature measurement of liquids and gases in confined spaces
- Dead-zone free stainless steel (1.4404 / 316L) design
- Surface finish of wetted parts: Ra 0.8 µm (on request: <0.4 µm and electro polish)
- Long-term stability: ±0.1% of span per year
- With optional built-in transmitter (4…20 mA)