OPTITEMP TT 22 C
Head-mounted temperature transmitter with RTD input
The OPTITEMP TT 22 C is a programmable 2-wire head-mounted temperature transmitter. It works with a Pt100 RTD element in 3-wire configuration. The device features a robust design and excellent performance even under demanding conditions such as varying ambient temperatures, vibrations, moisture and radio interferences. It provides a temperature linear current output (4…20 mA). The temperature transmitter is approved for use in hazardous areas
The OPTITEMP TT 22 Ccan be easily configured from a PC using the ConSoft software with configuration kit ICON. Thanks to the user-friendly interface, parameters like measurement range or failure indication can be set or re-set within seconds. Using PC configuration, no calibration is required. The RTD transmitter is designed for installation in a "B connection head" or larger. As an alternative the OPTITEMP TT 22 C can also be mounted on a DIN rail using an optional rail mounting kit. A dedicated rail-mounted version for DIN rails is available with the OPTITEMP TT 22 R.
Product features and options depend on device configuration: Contact us to make sure that your preferred functionality can be combined in one device.
- Cost-effective digital device
- Configuration without external power supply (via PC/software ConSoft)
- Long-term stability: Max. drift of±0.1% of span/year
- Sensor break monitoring and sensor short circuit monitoring (NAMUR NE 43)
- Sensor error correction
- Conforms to EMC in accordance with EN 61326 and NAMUR NE 21
- Suitable for connection head B or larger
- Optional rail mounting kit for installation on a DIN rail (in accordance with DIN EN 60715)
- Available as intrinsically safe: ATEX, IECEx (zone 0, 1, 2)