The OPTITEMP TT 31 R is a universal, programmable 2-wire rail-mounted temperature transmitter with one or two channels (two inputs, two outputs). The universal device works with RTD elements, thermocouple (TC) elements or other inputs (mV and Ω).
The OPTITEMP TT 31 R is also available as intrinsically safe version. For hazardous applications, no Zener barriers or intrinsically safe power supply units are necessary which reduces costs considerably. The rail-mounted transmitter is designed for installation on a DIN rail.
Product features and options depend on device configuration: Contact us to make sure that your preferred functionality can be combined in one device.
- Completely universal digital device, with 1 or 2 channels
- Configuration without external power supply (via PC/software ConSoft)
- With sensor break monitoring and sensor error correction
- Complete access to all functions during operation
- Simple loop checking with calibrated output
- Galvanic isolation: 1500 VAC
- NAMUR compliant
- Designed for installation on a rail (in accordance with DIN EN 60715)
- Available as intrinsically safe: ATEX (zone 0, 1, 2)