The OPTITEMP TT 32 R is a universal, programmable 4-wire rail-mounted temperature transmitter. It works with RTD elements, thermocouple (TC) elements or other inputs (mV and Ω). The transmitter meets virtually any process requirement.
Thanks to its high galvanic isolation (4000 VAC), the OPTITEMP TT 32 R offers high safety. Its unique "SmartSense" function allows insulation resistance monitoring to prevent measuring errors. The temperature transmitter is available with current output (4…20 mA) or voltage output (0…10 VDC). Available as 24 VDC or 230 VAC version.
Product features and options depend on device configuration: Contact us to make sure that your preferred functionality can be combined in one device.
- Completely universal digital device
- Configuration without external power supply (via PC/software ConSoft)
- With sensor break monitoring and sensor error correction
- Isolation resistance monitoring (SmartSense): fail-safe up to 95% relative air humidity
- Complete access to all functions during operation
- Simple loop checking with calibrated output
- Galvanic isolation: 4000 VAC
- Designed for installation on a rail (in accordance with DIN EN 60715)
- Available as 24 VDC or 230 VAC version