The OPTITEMP TT 40 R is a universal, programmable 2-wire rail-mounted temperature transmitter. The galvanically isolated high performance device works with RTD elements, thermocouple (TC) elements or other inputs (mV and Ω). The transmitter is best used for industrial temperature applications requiring high stability and accuracy as well as fast response times. It provides a temperature linear current output (4…20 mA).
The OPTITEMP TT 40 R comes with advanced functionality including error correction and sensor diagnostic for improved safety and reliability. Its unique "SmartSense" function allows insulation resistance monitoring to prevent measuring errors on time. The temperature transmitter is designed for installation on a DIN rail. A dedicated head-mounted version for DIN rails is available with the OPTITEMP TT 40 C.
- Highly precise, completely universal digital device
- Configuration without external power supply (via PC/software ConSoft)
- Fast response time, high speed update (300 ms)
- 40-point linearisation
- Sensor break monitoring and sensor error correction
- Isolation resistance monitoring (SmartSense): fail-safe up to 95% relative air humidity
- Simple loop checking with calibrated output
- Galvanic isolation: 3750 VAC
- Designed for installation on a rail (in accordance with DIN EN 60715)