The integral orifice meter run assembly is a differential pressure flowmeter especially designed for smaller line sizes where the surface roughness, weld seams and other geometrical imperfections have a relatively big influence on the measurement uncertainty. The DP flowmeter therefore features a minimum length of upstream and downstream pipe, reducing additional uncertainties of the installation to a minimum. It is suitable for process and allocation measurement of gases and liquids including viscous fluids, fluids with suspended solids or fluids with gas entrainment. KROHNE offers the complete orifice assembly with orifice meter run, DP transmitter, valves, accessories, engineering, and documentation. The DP flowmeter comes pressure tested and ready for commissioning.
Product features and options depend on device configuration: Contact us to make sure that your preferred functionality can be combined in one device.
- Standardised calibrated orifice assembly for high accuracy requirements
- Design acc. to ISO 5167 or ISO TR 15377 from DN15 / ½″ up to DN100 / 4”, other sizes and designs on request
- Elimination of additional uncertainties due to installation effects
- Low TCO (Total Cost of Ownership) due to reduced engineering, commissioning and installation costs
- Reduced need for recalibration in the field through advanced 3-D linearised OPTIBAR DP transmitters
- Complete flowmeter solution with orifice meter run, manifold, DP transmitter, sizing and documentation from a single source
- Redundancy available (1oo2, 2oo3)
- HART®7, Foundation fieldbus and Profibus-PA communication options
- SIL 2/3 certified versions
- Ex ia, Ex d approvals