The SMARTPAT ORP 8150 is a 2-wire loop powered ORP sensor for industrial applications with chemicals or wastewater. This sensor is suitable for measuring aggressive, acid or alkali containing media in hazardous areas (zone 0). It is equipped with a platinum electrode, open diaphragms and temperature sensor (Pt1000). Offline calibration of the sensor is possible under controlled conditions, generating cost savings due to less operator time on-site and longer sensor lifetime.
The SMARTPAT ORP 8150 is part of the SMARTPAT product family - the first sensor line in the market featuring an integrated transmitter with built-in fieldbus communication (HART® 7) and current output. The real open standard enables a direct connection from the sensor to the process control system. Unlike other commercially available ORP sensors, there is no need for external transmitters. Thus, price and maintenance costs of the complete measuring point are considerably reduced.
- No external transmitter needed
- Offline calibration under controlled conditions: Cost savings due to less operator time on-site and longer sensor lifetime
- Polymer electrolyte with high proportion of KCl for long durability and stable measurement
- No contamination or blocking of the reference electrode due to open diaphragm
- With integrated Pt1000 and standard VP2 connector
- Free of charge PACTware™ FDT/DTM for easy handling of offline and online configuration
- Direct connection via standardized fieldbus (HART® 7)
- Various mounting assemblies for easy installation and reliable handling
- IECEx, ATEX, NEPSI, FM (zone 0)