The SMARTPAT PH 8150 is a 2-wire loop powered pH sensor for chemical or petrochemical applications. The sensor is particularly suitable for measuring media with extreme ionic strength as well as acid and alkali containing media and wastewater. It is certified for use in hazardous areas (zone 0). Offline calibration of the sensor is possible under controlled conditions, generating cost savings due to less operator time on-site and longer sensor lifetime.
The SMARTPAT PH 8150 is part of the SMARTPAT product family - the first sensor line in the market featuring an integrated transmitter with built-in fieldbus communication (HART® 7) and current output. The real open standard enables a direct connection from the sensor to the process control system. Unlike other commercially available pH sensors, there is no need for external transmitters. Thus, price and maintenance costs of the complete measuring point are considerably reduced.
Product features and options depend on device configuration: Contact us to make sure that your preferred functionality can be combined in one device.
- No external transmitter needed
- Offline calibration under controlled conditions: Cost savings due to less operator time on-site and longer sensor lifetime
- Polymer electrolyte with high proportion of KCl for long durability and stable measurement
- No contamination or blocking of the reference electrode due to open diaphragm
- With integrated temperature sensor and standard VP2 connector
- Free of charge PACTware™ FDT/DTM for easy handling of offline and online configuration
- Direct connection via standardized fieldbus (HART® 7)
- Various mounting assemblies for easy installation and reliable handling
- IECEx, ATEX, NEPSI, FM (zone 0)